Sunday, July 28, 2024

Happy Working

I am happy now cause I found a job which is I think suitable for me. Now I working at Shin Yang Shipyard, it is far away from my living place. I go work by company van and eat lunch at company's canteen. It is FREE~!!!!! Free TRANSPORT and Free LUNCH~!!!! Sound Good huh? At least I can learn account from many 'Sifu' which is working right there. If compare to my former company, there is no one teach me account, so that is hard for me to settle all undone work by the former colleagues.

Sound very good huh??!!??!! The salary at there also quite good and my post at there is Account Assistant. Look like so many good things I tell here but also got bad thing la... Every times I want go to work or back to work, I will be very SCARE~!!! .... You Why???? Argghhhh~~~ the destination go to work damn FAR... Almost 1 hour cause not only me in the van... Time is nothing BUT I just feel uncomfortable in the van. I feel want to vomit in the van. Already 2 days I do not eat dinner after go down from the van... -_-" That is the hard thing that I have to face everyday from now on.... I want to faith liao when see the VAN....

No comments: