Sunday, July 28, 2024

My Happy Moment



“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy.”

Susan Polis Schutz quotes


I am happy that I have caring family that always support me in whatever I have done. Even while I said they will come to comfort me. That is the happiest thing in my life. They never go away from me when I need them. During happy time they also come along. We have been do so many happy thing together although sometimes we all are busy at work but we can still spend sometimes together while we are free. We go picnic together, watch movie together, go for dinner together and etc. That's why I told my friends how important family are. I know sometimes maybe I make my parents mad but they do always forgive me and give me chances to change. Thanks God that I have a Happy Family with Happy Moment all the time I with them.



Maybe sometimes when difficulties come... My family do not realise it, there is a thing called 'Friend' come by... They also will give some support to you while you need them. There also got so many things that we all have done together. Laughing, chatting, make activities together and so many things are in my mind that I can bring to my dream.




It was great that I can be the happiest person while I with my family, friends and neighbours.

Please vote for me :D

VOTE ME


Happy - Happy Moments

No comments: