Sunday, July 28, 2024

Weekends...

Yesterday night I went to a wedding dinner. We have it at Kok Chee Restaurant. Our first foods is fruits cause we sat at vegetarian site.


This is our first fruit~~ Yooo~~~


Just thinking how much glasses of Chinese Tea I have drink? I drink a lots of glasses chinese tea on that day. Go to pee for few times end of the dinner :P



Beside Chinese Tea I also drink Wine. Only drank one glass cause my face and my neck will turn red after I drink it.



This is their lemon chicken. Fake Chicken real lemon. Lol why don't they just close their eyes and say to the real chicken this is fake chicken fake chicken then just gulp in their mouth :D Some be vegetarian cause they skin not good that's why they choose to be vegetarian and some are buddhism. Lol they just need to say to the fake chicken as Real Lemon Chicken Real Lemon Chicken :P




We ate a lots of foods at there. Because after we eat the real meat the vegetarian foods arrive we just look at that three persons who only eat vege and fake things. We are just helping they eat the foods okay, not too good eat a lots of fake things cause will gain weight (just want to testing only)hahaha....quiet nice...^^ I only drink Wine & Chinese Tea. Went to toilet also went for few times. I bring home some foods and bones to the dogs. On weekend I just went to my account class and prepairing for the exam. I will be sittng for the exam on 22 October & 23 October. My dad visited his Malay friend. He bring some foods to me at my class there. But I do not eat in there. I bring the curry back to home and enjoy eating it with my mom, sister and my brother. Although I do not go to visit friend on Saturday but I still enjoy eating the curry. Early in the morning on Saturday my dad bring me go to Church. Camelite Church which near Tanjung. I guess everybody still sleepy on that day. Cause while the priest talking in front I saw a lots of people close their eyes. I keep looking the peoples surrounding me and the things inside the church. I bought a sticker outside the church.

Inside the Camelite Church. Joseph & Jesus.




Outside the Camelite Church. Mother Mary and Jesus

No comments: