Sunday, January 20, 2013

Birthday Celebration For Lovely Evelyn


Happy Birthday in advance Evelyn~! We are celebrating birthday with Evelyn today. Thanks to my friends who had come to my lovely girl birthday party. The cake is very lovely and the white chocolate too. Evelyn likes the cake and the presents very much. She is very happy today same to me too. It was a simple party I hope everyone will enjoy it. Served with simple foods by the help from my mom and my sister, thank you~ 


We are celebrating Evelyn's 7 years old birthday.


Birthday cake and white chocolate from Lisa


With my grandma and my girl

Happy :D

She kissed me 


After the party we went to Tanjong Selera Beach to play kite and bubbles. 




                      
End of the day. Happy Birthday Evelyn =)
                                                    

No comments: