Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blood donation at Crown Tower

Today I am going to IE opening fair at Crown Tower, the reason I going there is for blood donation program.
Over there got education fair and some exhibition.

Crown Tower

Institute Executive
 
I was very excited today because I really want to donate blood but worry that I not able to donate cause of not enough. I scare my blood will floating on the water, if it float mean your blood is not enough and you are not able to donate. When I see the needle I feel a bit scare. I scaare pain but I still want to try. This is the first time I donate blood.

I am so Happy at Last I can Donate~!

My hand with the Big needle~!

Juicy Blood 450ml not yet full

Done See the Blood in Full~!!!

Milo was given after the donation
The feeling is so Great~! I am very happy^^ Imelda be my camera girl whole day hahaha~:D Do you think my pictures look Great?Hahahaha...

The donor booklet

Honey and Daddy Mee were given after the donation^^

Some banner at the exhibition
100 yen selling their stuff over there

Actually got a lots of program can see over there but both of us late arrive there about 1.15pm we reach there. I bought spoon and egg's cute maker at the 100 yen counter.

The stuff I bought except the drink

Imelda's detergent drink hahaha blue colour look weird

After the blood donation we went to Japanese Restaurant called Ajiten. We have ours lunch there.

Agedashi Toufu

Ajiten Ramen




The Ajiten ramen taste very nice especially the soup and it was very Big Bowl~!!! Nice noodle inside very smooth and big fried prawn...a lots of ingredient inside.You should try at Ajiten, Crown Tower.

Yeah you should try is Delicious~!!!^^


Yummy yummy

Yumm.....I am Full~!!!
Empty plate and bowls

In my brain still thinking of the Ramen
Really BIG BOWL~!!!

End of the day~~ Happy Saturday and Happy Weekend to everyone ^^

No comments: