Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bowling Competition Organise by my company

The competition was organized by SY company. There are a lots of SY companies with different company's name. The competition was divided to 2 groups that is Men Group and Women Group. I followed Shiline Sdn Bhd. Each group got 3 persons.



I don't even know how to play I just try my Best~!

I just started to play the bowling this year and I dare to join the company's competition because it is FUN~! Not a really Big Deal if lost cause every competition got Win and Lost :D



This is my Powerful Teammate~!

Well my teammates is strong enough to beat all others team because we got 1 Superwoman in the team. I admire her when I see how she play the game. She look so Cool and Steady~! Another girl play better that me cause my ball keep go to the drain =.="


The bowling ball was going to the drain =.="


No comments: