Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nescafe 3 in 1 CAN DAMAGE YOUR KIDNEY AND HEART

Try to avoid Nescafe cause its can damage your kidney & heart. The reason is due to Nescafe 3 in 1 using non dairy creamer. (chemical creamer)


'sharing is caring'

Dear Friends,
I strongly agree on these issues because it happened to one of my
friends in HSS Integrated Consultant. He is now under dialysis treatment for every 3 days
Now its been already 9 years he is suffering
with this kidney problem. The doctor said, the main cause
is:

1. Breakfast with Nescafe
2. 10am break with Nescafe
3. Lunch with Nescafe ais
4. Afternoon break also with Nescafe.
5. Night supper with Nescafe.

So, hope for best for those who still love Nescafe.

2 comments:

Dawit Abebe said...

Recently, I started to experience abnormal heart beats after i had my cup of Nescafe. Out of curriousity, I started browsing the internet and found this site. Thanks for your slogan "Sharing is caring". Stopping Nescafe is gonna be my new year resolustion. Cheers!

EmilyEve said...

You are welcome. Thanks for visiting my site^^