Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

It has been a while since I have written in my blog. Happy New Year everybody! I moved all my old posts to a folder, so everything I write in this blog is new. Hope you enjoy reading. Recently I've been busy working and during weekends I meet Evelyn. She is just like an angel that gives me strength to live strong and healthy. She is an adorable and lovely girl and I love her so much. I am really happy to be with her. 
I like a phrase that I wanted to share with you all God has a perfect plan for us. He never does it all at once, just step by step because he wants to teach us to "WALK by FAITH" not by sight. No matter what bad things have happen to you, you must never give up and be strong because life still go on. Be cheerful because life is short, living with sadness doesn't help much it will make you feel miserable. When I was sad my best friend sent me a phrase that was meaningful that I remember today. "I've seen better days, but I've also seen  worse. I don't have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains but I woke up. My life may not be perfect but I am blessed." Allysa, thank you for being with me when I was sad and happy even though we seldom meet but I know you care for me very much. I appreciated it, you are my Best Friend forever :) Thanks for my family members and my friends who always supported me. As I said good friends are really hard to find. A real friend is someone who can be with you when you are sad and happy. A good friends will not complain about you, but they will give you some advise and understand your situation.Some friends who do not understand will think that's funny and doesn't make sense at all. They just don't want to know. Anyway we must believe in ourselves and our God so we will not get lost when  living in the hardest times. My heart was broken once and I can always pick up the pieces, rebuild myself and come back stronger than ever. I have to get back my confidence and take care of my health. Think positively and never let the persons who don't care about you see you fall down, We must live healthier than them. Do not let the people who care about you be sad, you must prove to them you are in good condition so that they will not worry to much. I care for them just like they care for me. Thank you very much.

No comments: